We’re almost half way through Blogmas now, and it’s around now that we find out if we’ve prepared ourselves enough or not! I’ve written a list of Blogmas ideas just in case a post or two fell through, and I thought I’d share them with you guys in case you needed them!
Like I mentioned in my post on preparing for Blogmas, Christmas is a busy time of year even without adding the Blogmas challenge into it. This means that preparing and writing posts in advance is crucial to our success! Realistically though, just like we can’t all write and edit a full post the day before, not all of us have time to start preparing in September or October. Those of us with families and other commitments have a lot more to think about than just a few posts.
I had a feeling that I might find myself in the position of something going wrong – it can happen at the worst of times – and not be able to post some of what I’ve written. So, just in case, I wrote a short list of a few ideas that wouldn’t take that long to write up in a pickle. I suppose you could call it “filler” to some extent, but it very much depends on what you do with the idea. I decided to share my little list with you guys, just in case the worst happens to you too!
Easy Blogmas ideas
- Favourite Christmas jumpers
- Christmas tag (like this autumn tag)
- What you got your pet for Christmas
- Do you wrap your pets presents?
- Fake vs real Christmas tree
- Do you theme your Christmas decor?
- Winter activities / bucket list
- Go to winter outfits
- How you care for your pet in the cold weather
- Do you like or dislike snow?
- What’s your favourite season?
- Are there any hobbies you tend to focus on more in the colder months? (Knitting, crochet, sewing, baking, etc.)
- Show us some of your best winter views where you live
- How do you budget for the holidays?
- What are your favourite songs/ movies around Christmas time?
These are some super simple ideas that shouldn’t take too long to write up if you’re in a rush. They can be as long or short as you want, so make them your own! If you use any of these ideas , drop me your link and I’ll have a read!
Have you any tips or blogmas ideas? Let me know down in the comments!